AIR FESTIVAL CASHLESS!
The AIR Festival will be completely cashless this year!
Chip bracelet = the key to entering the festival.
Chip bracelet = a wallet with which you can pay everywhere at the festival.
How will it works?
On the spot:
- At the cash desk, you exchange your ticket for a festival chip bracelet.
- You proceed to the „TOP UP station“, where you recharge the credit on the chip bracelet. You can pay in cash or by credit card.
- The minimum recharging amount is 100 CZK.
- The balance on the chip is shown on the display at the operator after every purchase.
- If you have money remaining on the chip after the festival, you have to request it within 17 days after the festival has ended, i.e. by 15 August 2019 (see REFUNDS). During the first transaction at the festival, you will be charged a fee of 50 CZK, which covers the chip activation and subsequent refund.
Important: Keep the chip bracelet after the festival ends – you will need it for refunds.
Before the festival:
- Register at www.air.phestio.com, and create an account. Once you have set up your account, you sign in, enter the ticket number and deposit the money.
- The minimum recharging amount is 100 CZK. You can recharge online only with credit card. During the first transaction at the festival, you will be charged a fee of 50 CZK, which covers the chip activation and subsequent refunds.
Warning: If you’ve topped up your account via one of the TOP UP stations at the festival, you will have to request a refund via your online account within 7 days after the festival.
At the festival:
- At the cash desk, you exchange your ticket for a festival chip bracelet, and you prepaid credit is automatically on the chip. Important notice: When exchanging the ticket for bracelet, be careful not to mix up your ticket with that of friend. You should, therefore, always exchange ticket individually.
- Your account balance will be displayed to you after every purchase.
- If your credits is recharged in advance during the festival, you can recharge your credit on the spot via your online account by the credit card, with a smart phone or at a „TOP UP station“ at the festival in cash or by credit card.
- After the festival has ended, the balance on your online account will automatically return to your card within 3 business days.
If you have any trouble with the bracelet and chip during the festival, turn on the CUSTOMER SERVICE and it will help you resolve the problem. You will always find CUSTOMER SERVICE at a TOP UP station.
Did you recharge the chip on the spot with card or in cash, and did more than 30 CZK remain on chip? Request a refund to your account. If less than 30 remained, the refund cannot be made.
Important: For a successful refund, you need the chip bracelet.
How to do it?
- Go to the website www.air.phestio.com, and create an online account. Once you have created the account, you log in, enter the number of the chip and request a refund. The money will be credited to your account no later than by 31.8.2019.
Note: The handling of refunds is conditional upon the verification of the information provided by the visitor in the refund form. The visitors is responsible for providing true information.
Do you already have an online account? Did you recharge your credit online before the festival, but also at the festival on cash or by card at a TOP UP station?
- You do not have to do anything. Your money will be automatically returned to your account.
The latest date by which the refund request must be submitted is 15.8.2019. After this date, you can no longer request a refund. The money will be sent to your account no later than 31.8.2018.
Everything you need to know about the cashless system can be found HERE.
If you did not find the answer to your question, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org